Rental Agreement & Liability Waiver
EVERY adult (age 18+) must sign the following liability form. You can print and bring it with you or complete online and bring a screenshot of your confirmation email.
Rental Equipment Agreement, Waiver and Release of Liability
Boat Waiver (No Captain)
Rules and Regulations:
- All water vessel operators MUST have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Boat operators must follow all the boater safety rules and regulations as posted on the Texas Parks and Wildlife website:
- Note: according to Texas Parks and Wildlife, if you were born on or after September 1, 1993, you must complete a boater safety course to operate a jet ski or boat. The requirements are here:
- All users must follow the WORD of comal county laws listed on their website. This includes no glass or foam on the water, observing no wake zones, etc.:
- Renter acknowledges and understands that water vessel and all equipment (including skis, wakeboard, kneeboard and tubes) is to be left in clean, undamaged condition, in the same condition at commencement of the rental period. If rental Equipment is not left in suitable condition, Renter acknowledges and understands that Boat Owner reserves the right to charge Renter for any repairs or special cleaning. Additionally, Renter understands and agrees that Boat Owner reserves the right to charge for any damages, repairs, replacement or special cleaning of any damaged or lost real or personal property.
- Water vessel should not be operated in a manner that may endanger passengers or other individuals or harm property.
- Operating the water vessel while intoxicated is prohibited.
- Any person under the age of 13 must wear a life jacket at all times while on the boat.
- All equipment (including skis, wakeboard, kneeboard waterpad, and tubes) is the responsibility of the renter until checked in.
- All passengers must remain seated on the boat.
- There will be a monetary charge for a missing key that is not returned to Owner.
- Please turn off all power and trim up the engine upon return.
The Lessee agrees to abide by all of the above Rules and Regulations. Lessee agrees to keep said property in the same condition as when received. Lessee agrees to hold all parties free and harmless from all damage or injury while on the vessel or using the equipment, including, but not limited to skis, wakeboard, tubes, water pad, or kneeboard. Lessee expressly acknowledges personal liability to pay Lessor costs to repair all damages to said property and Lessor’s costs including attorney fees incurred in collection of payments due from Lessee.